This whole house switch is a service equipment rated panel that integrates the main breaker, transfer switch, and load center. This hybrid panel allows for seamless integration of standby generators. Installation can be completed during any new construction or existing panel upgrades, and does not require the generator installation at the same time. Saving on installation time and space.
Features & Benefits
- -5-Year Limited Warranty
- -Designed for use with single phase generators that utilize the EvolutionTM or NexusTM controller.
- -Aluminum NEMA 1 configuration for indoor installations
- -Integrated load center accepts 1" standard, GFCI, AFCI, or tandem circuit breakers from Siemens, Murray, Eaton and Square D.
- -Utilizing tandem breakers, the load center can be expandable to 60 circuits.
- -UL Listed for service equipment and consumer safety (UL67 and UL1008)
- -Through the use of Digital Power Management technology, these switches have the capability to manage up to 4 individual HVAC (24
VAC contolled) loads with no additional hardware.
There are no reviews yet.