GENERAC GP SERIES 8000E PORTABLE GENERATOR
Generac’s GP8000E offers many benefits that make this model a favorite for emergency power or recreational use. PowerRush™ Advanced Technology delivers over 30% more starting capacity* (*increase electrical current upon demand above rated output when starting electric motors), and electric start makes the GP8000E easy to use (battery included). You’ll always be prepared with the plug-in battery jack that keeps the battery charged and ready for unexpected outages. The long-lasting OHV engine and large-capacity steel fuel tank with fuel gauge provide increased durability and up to an 11-hour runtime at 50% load. Rough or rugged environments will not be an issue thanks to the covered outlets for added protection, heavy-duty wheels that will never go flat and a fold-down handle that will enable you to easily transport your generator to any location. The low-oil feature will automatically shut down the generator, preventing damage to the unit, while the hardened 1.25-in. steel-tube cradle increases strength and resilience. And with the regular maintenance alerts provided by your hour meter, you’ll never be caught off guard.
- PowerRush™ ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – Delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less.*
- Electric start model for easy operation. (Battery Included)
- Generac's durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to a 11 hour run-time at 50% load.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Hardened 1 ¼” steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals.
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels allow for easy portability.
- Fold-down handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- *Increases electrical current upon demand above rated output when starting electric motors.