GENERAC GP SERIES 3600 49ST/CSA PORTABLE GENERATOR
The 3600-watt Generac GP3600 portable generator can be used to tackle home projects, provide power for tools, or deliver essential electricity in the case of an outage. It is an especially affordable solution with premium features. These include PowerRush™ Advanced Technology — delivering over 40% more starting capacity* —an OHV engine for longer engine life and a large-capacity steel fuel tank with an incorporated fuel gauge for durability. The hardened steel tube cradle provides added strength, while the low-oil level shutdown protects your engine from damage. Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels and a foldable handle make for easy transportation of the generator. The compact size of the GP3600 ensures it will take up minimal storage space in the garage.
PowerRush™ ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – Delivers over 40% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less.*
- Generac's durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to a 10.5 hour run-time at 50% load.
- Hardened 1 ¼” steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels allow for easy portability.
- Fold-down handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- *Increases electrical current upon demand above rated output when starting electric motors.