Generac’s HomeLink™ Upgradeable Manual Transfer Switch is a pre-wired electrical device that’s installed next to your home’s circuit panel. During an outage, it delivers power to hard-wired appliances (such as furnace, well pump and lights) with the push of a button, safely and easily – eliminating the need for multiple extension cords. It comes standard with 8 circuits, expandable to 10 circuits.
When you’re ready to install an automatic home standby generator, a certified electrician will change out the panel located in the HomeLink with an automatic switch upgrade panel and new faceplate – and it’s ready to be connected to a home standby generator (11 kW maximum).
• Upgradeable so it can later be converted to an automatic home standby transfer switch
• Power source indicator lights inform you when you have utility or generator power present
• Powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace, well pump and lights
• 8 circuits, expandable to 10 circuits; accepts standard, tandem, GFCI and Arc Fault breakers
• Works with generators equipped with GFCI outlets (no switch neutral accessory kit required)
• Prevents dangerous back-feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers
• Pre-wired for quick and easy installation