DXGN14000 Portable ES 49 ST CSA Model PD123MHB008.02
The DeWalt PD123MHB008 DXGN14000 is designed with the professional contractor or rental operator in mind. This unit is powered by a 688 cc Honda GX630 electric start OHV engine with auto shut off for low oil. The premium alternator provides low harmonic distortion. The large 10 gal. tank with fuel gauge runs up to 8 hours at 50% load. Wheel kit and battery are included.
Starting Watts of 14000, Running Watts of 11700.
- Premium alternator provides low total harmonic distortion
- Large long run metal fuel tank with fuel gauge
- Job site tested steel frame with lifting hook
- Idle control reduces noise and saves fuel
- Full power switch with two modes of operation - full available 120V only power or simultaneous 120/240V
- Digital hour meter for monitoring run time and tracking maintenance
- Broad selection of receptacles including GFCA and twistlock
- Hydraulic/Magnetic circuit breaker provides overload protection
- EPA, CSA, and Carb Compliant